As much as I love to see Addison grow, and just can't stand that she's getting so big. Time passes so quickly. She is a great little kid. We could not have asked for a sweeter baby to come to our home. Now the tender moments of infancy have turned into the awesome experience of raising a toddler. Do I cry tears of joy because she's so wonderful and because I'm so proud to be her mother, or because she won't be my little girl for too long. (Sniff... sniff.)
Today we cel
ebrated her birthday at home with her favorite, chili dogs and BBQ chips. No, this really isn't her favorite, but she loves these glamorous entrees, anyway.
Of course, there was the homemade cake made by her mother. (Don't laugh, it really was cute.)
Love from sisters, Brittany and Jessica...
And a big smile because the cake really was that good!
Some of the cute things that I want to remember about Addison this year is that she is TOTALLY and COMPLETELY in love with Barney, she loves to dance, lead the music at any musical occasion, and uses my Proactive face wash bottle to apply as deoderant. (It's amazing what kids learn, isn't it?) She loves to be outside as often as possible. What melts my heart is that Addison loves to say her prayers in her daddy's arms at night, then we snuggle with a blanket, the largest stuffed animal she can find and I rock her to sleep at night. I love those moments.


0 comments:
Post a Comment