Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER SUNDAY

As always, we had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Nothing grand because it was Addison's birthday party the previous day. We did the traditional things (note to self: Addison STILL does not like Peeps.) It was a quiet and thoughtful morning. I was able to sing with with my Music in Scriptures group at the McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden. It was a very spiritual and uplifting experience. The our choir sang for our meeting. I played the piano. All was well until we performed a most exquisite rendition of "Beautiful Savior". It was, to say the least, a difficult piece, for the ward choir. Nevertheless, we did it. It was a total disaster and totally embarrassing. Nevertheless, we got through it and did the best we could. We then went for Easter dinner at my parents' house. It was a wonderful, peaceful afternoon. A beautiful day to reflect on the blessing of our Savior's atoning sacrifice and resurrection. I am grateful for this knowledge and for the knowledge that because of the Savior's sacrifice and resurrection, that we can return to Heavenly Father.













0 comments: