Wednesday, September 17, 2008

LIFE WITH A TODDLER...

I know that every single parent in all of time has experienced the wonderful world of toddlers. But my little Addison is the sweetest thing in the whole wide world. I love all the little things she does in life and I get such a big kick out of the things that happen. I am posting her latest and greatest experience with a spaghetti dinner. I came home from work the other night and Addison was standing up in her high chair COVERED in spaghetti and grinning from ear to ear. Of course there was no traipsing through the house to get to a bathtub, that would be too messy. So we stuck her in the kitchen sink and let her have a bath in there.

I play the piano in primary on Sundays. Occasionally Addison comes with me, but this past Sunday, she went to nursery and was doing quite well, until... two little boys attacked her for her candy. She got up off her chair and grabbed it away from them and ran! I was so proud of her for sticking up for herself! But it upset her, so she wasn't willing to stay in nursery and she came to primary with me. During the closing song, the entire primary started laughing. I wasn't sure why, until the song was over and the chorister (laughing hysterically) brought my child to me in one arm with her naked bottom showing and her diaper in the other hand. Addie had streaked the primary! Although not an appropriate thing to happen in chuch, it was nonetheless hilarious.
These are the moments I treasure.

0 comments: