This is a little on the serious side. A dear friend that I worked with lost her husband suddenly to a brain aneurysm a couple of days ago. I feel terrible for her loss. Thank goodness for the knowledge we have of eternal marriage and families! Although tragic on this earth (and something I certainly do not want to deal with), I am so grateful that our family is okay. It brings to light what is truly important in this life and to make a resolve to make each moment with your loved ones count. Things get pretty rough sometimes in marriage, kids or other family members. But what if they were taken from you in an instant? What if you didn't get to tell them that you love them one last time? Would it take a tragedy for you to realize how much your loved ones mean to you? Life is seriously... too short sometimes. Make every moment and every word count.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment