Brittany and Jessica both had their birthdays in January. Approximately 1 1/2 weeks after Christmas, and 4 days within each other. Let me tell ya how that is for teen and pre-teen parties!) Rick and I had to split the duties as their parties were on the same day. I stayed with Brittany and Rick went with Jessie. It all worked out great.
Brittany decided she wanted to have her party at our house. She and her friends made scrapbook-style notebooks, ate pizza and watched "Twilight". They had a great time.
Jessie and her friends went bowling and had a big bash at the bowling alley. But she had a ton of fun and they sent her home with a big bag of candy and a bowling pin that all of her friends signed.
Friday, February 20, 2009
BIRTHDAYS
As you can see, Addie had a great time too! She was so exhausted, she fell asleep eating her dinner. One minute her eyes were heavy, 10 seconds later, she was asleep.
30 seconds later, she was face down in one arm, with the other had in her food.
Posted by The Fabulous Five at 6:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love the updates, Mel! You have been one busy mama with all of those birthdays! Those pictures of Addie are adorable - it has been way too long since I've seen her...and you!
Post a Comment